Nov 14, 2007

My Life As A Blogger So Far

Days ago I received a comment from one of my entries that says:

Dear Bohemian Backpacker,

Paulo Coelho got wind of your blog through aart hilal and wants to post this article on his blog. Paulo Coelho’s blog
In case you have any restrictions, do not hesitate to write me on my email : valentinawol@gmail.com
Have a wonderful day!
And here's a quote to ponder:
A warrior of the Light does not rely on strength alone; he makes use of his opponent's energy, too.
(Manual of the Warrior of Light)
Paulo Coelho

Valentina

My initial reaction was, of course, ecstatic. Such chance of appearing in one of my most admired author's blogs was more than I could hope for. I never sent an email to Valentina thinking that my silence maybe and can be interpreted as a "yes". Anyway, I will always remain a visitor on Paulo's blog.

Today, as I click Paulo Coelho’s blog, imagine my shock when I saw 5 Top Personal Destinations by The Bohemian Backpacker in Paulo Coelho’s blog! I thought I ceased breathing for a moment! Was I starstrucked? Oh, yeah! I think I was!

I know this isn't a big deal but I really can't help it if it means so much to me. I just want that Camino walk to start right away! Hahahahaha!!!

In all my days as a blogger, this is by far the best day of them all!

Yabadobado!

No comments: