Nov 11, 2007

Blog And Earn

Bear with me. This blogsite has just been accepted by payperpost . Clap! Clap! That means, I can earn dollars by blogging my opinions about websites, services, companies and products. Bwahahaha! No sweat!

My lonely days of browsing ebay has ended. PayPerPost pay bloggers through paypal and guess what? I can buy anything in ebay through paypal. Isn’t it great?

As early as now I already have plans on how to spend my dollars!

1. Buy that round trip ticket to Kota Kinabalu;

2. Get a new digicam. My cannon digicam was the latest model 3 years ago;

3. Buy a videocam;

4. Buy those books I salivated for a long time now I become dehydrated each time I think about them, and

5. Buy a notebook.


The first time I earned dollars through blogging, I went hysterical, I mean, ecstatic! My first pay was $5 but it was enough for me to convince all my friends to maintain a blogsite and earn by blogging. A few responded positively and their sites are under construction as of this writing. I just can’t simply wait to read their blogs!

Initially, due to boredom, my sole purpose to blog was just for fun, to entertain myself and those close to me. Days of blog-hopping gave me ideas I was so reluctant to take at first. I would have wanted to make my blogsite very personal and private (I don’t really know what I meant by the word “private” when anyone can just read my blog! Hehehe!), until my eyes started twinkling with dollar signs!

So, Romans, countrymen and lovers! Hear me for my cause! There will be days when this blogsite turns commercial and days when it will be more about us and our lives…



No comments: