Sep 1, 2007

My Beautiful Cebu

I am halfway through my road trip. I am right now in Cebu, the place I call my second home. This is the last place I wanted to be when I started my road trip. I planned of traversing the whole of the Visayas Island after Luzon but Cebu was not included in my itinerary. Guess, I'm not ready yet to step into this beautiful island I have so much affection with.

My latest stay here in Cebu is one of the best experience I had in my lifetime. I found nothing but friendships and more friendships. Friendship that withstood the test of distance, silence and time. I'll be blogging some more of that as soon as my road trip ends.

I am leaving again later today for Manila to attend some unfinished business and... to cheer for a friend who is about to embark on what he calls "the biggest battle in my life"

Thank you Cebu for making feel special and loved. I will pay it forward.

For my Dude, I'll see you later today. I'll cheer till my voice is hoarse. I'll stay at your back, at your side or wherever you want me to be. Just get in there and do some ass-kicking! Good luck!

No comments: