Apr 24, 2008

Boracay Island - Paradise Indeed! (The Forgotten Adventure)



The accounts of my birthday trip to Boracay is way past over due. In fact, I already decided not to write about it and classify it as "sacred", therefore, not fit for public consumption.

My decision, however, was met with too much indignation and criticism, condemned and viewed as grossly unacceptable by my "2 and only" readers. Therefore, driven by uncontrollable fear to lose my "2 and only" readers and to prevent the fortuitous event of becoming the lone reader of my own blog... I submit with all the humilities of a slave. :)




Boracay is paradise. There is nothing new with that declaration. Of all the islands I've ever been, Boracay stands out. People of all colors, age, shapes and sizes converge in Boracay. You can eat anything you want and drink everything you fancy. You can be want you want and nobody gives a damn.



My 32nd birthday was made special because my dream of a one-night stand with Bamboo came true. I almost screamed when the receptionist told me that Bamboo will hold a concert later in the evening. And so it goes that I stood all night and watched Bamboo with a starstruck eyes, salivating with his every movements. One dream - checked and stricken out of the list!



More to come as soon as my eyes are rested. Ciao!

No comments: