Jul 7, 2008

The World In Conspiracy

There was a soft knock at my door one night. When I opened it there lay in Joey’s palm two pieces of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Joey said it is good for me and my headache(s).

The next day, Imee came knocking at my door with a box of Mister Donuts given by her boylet (translation: husband). She gave me the honor of picking the flavor I like most before she distributed it to the rest of the Piranhas. Of course nothing beats strawberry. I took out 2.

The next day I received one pack of Otap from Cebu courtesy of Syme. We met unexpectedly and the next day she was knocking at my door bringing with her one of Cebu’s most famous delicacy. God, I missed Cebu.

I got one suspicion confirmed. The world is conspiring for me to gain weight. So far the world is winning. But I'm not going down without a fight. Of course, I won't.

No comments: